Friday, July 16, 2010

random thoughts I guess

So, I'm thinking that I need some soul time. Some time to sit and reflect, to listen, to question, and to come away a renewed and new person. I'm feeling brought down and consumed by so many things- so many trivial things- that I have all but omitted a very important part of my life.

So what am I going to do about this? I'm going to leave on the train tomorrow and spend some time with my family. Then when I get back I am going to find a way to get rid of the crap that is clouding my life. Also I am going to try to get a job for the fall.

On that note, I must say I am feeling a little bit like having my own day care out of my home. I don't know how to begin, what requirements I would have to meet, or what it would look like, but I would love to be able to work from home. One thing I have noticed is that when I am home with no one else around I want to sit and do nothing all day- but when there are kids around, I feel like I can't sit and must do something. The dishes get done daily, the floors get swept frequently- things just run more smoothly when I am distracted by someone else being in the house. (I think this is good news for when we do have kids!)

Like I said Random thoughts....

No comments: