Tuesday, June 8, 2010

You just can't help but be warmed in the heart.

So I have these dear, dear friends who have three children together and one child from a previous marriage. The oldest child is a girl ad she lives out of state. It has been a while since she has been in town to visit and even though they have traveled to see her and she has gone to visit them at a vacation home, I gotta say there is something so heart warming about seeing her in their home tonight.

Maybe I am just a fruit loop or maybe I see more than is really there, but the kids were so excited to see her there and my friends seemed so happy to have her there and it just seems like the complete family is there now. I left with a huge smile plastered on my face because I just know that if my heart is full because of this, that the hearts of my friends must be overflowing with joy. Many blessings to you all. I love you guys and I really couldn't ask for better friends!

No comments: