Friday, June 11, 2010

What next

So I recently found out that my former employer, the one who decided it would be fun to ruin my career in a number of ways, is officially leaving next week for a job in California.

I had just come to terms with everything and gotten to a point of joy within the storm. Why? is my biggest question. Why did he do this to me? Why does he get to find a new job so quickly doing what he loves and I either don't get to or have to wait until the last minute to do it? and ultimately Why me? What purpose does God have for me in this?

I know we aren't supposed to ask why me. We aren't supposed to compare ourselves to other etc, etc, etc. But right now I really just want to know where is He taking me here. What is the next step? and at the same time I"m wondering what could possibly be coming my way next....

No comments: