Wednesday, March 31, 2010

People disappoint me

You know how sometimes situations just fall into your lap and you may act without thinking or maybe you act with someone else's best interest in mind- you think you are doing the right thing. Well, this situation recently presented itself, and I allowed it to play out. I was honest with people and helpful and what do I get? I end up losing four friends and all over something I didn't even ask for.

I am very disappointed by this. I have been nothing but a faithful and loving friend to these people and when one thing happens that they don't like they turn on me as if I was never their friend.

I am so tired of fake friends or people who want to be around you only out of convenience. They use you and leave you when they are done with you. I'm done. I'm done trying to be friends with people. I'm done being the one who always goes the extra mile. If you want to be with me, if you think I add value to your life, then you know where to find me.

No comments: