Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Update on Adoption Possibilities

Well, after the 4th Nick and I will make an appointment to talk to Generations about proceeding with adoption of a baby. We are still figuring out where the money is going to come from. As far as I can see we are still short about 11,000. Slowly, but surely I'm sure God will provide for this.

The young lady who was introduced to us has decided that she does want to give her baby up for adoption. Last I had heard, she even wants to give her baby to us.

I know Nick feels going through generations is the best way, but I kind of feel like we are going to be paying for more services than we need in this situation. I wish I knew a good adoption lawyer that would be willing to help us.

Oh well. Where He leads I will follow!

No comments: