Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Another Day

Well, I've decided that I think I might go ahead and try to take the clomid. I haven't heard many people, I know, be successful with it, but I would like to think that I am an exception to the 'norm'. Wouldn't we all.

I've really been doing some thinking and seeking Christian opinion about it and I've come to the conclusion that it is what I like to call an area in the Christian Gray Area. You see, The Bible says nothing about fertility help, other than you aren't to give yoru husband over to another woman to create a child with her that ou will raise. Nowhere in the entire book does it say, "Thou Shalt Not take a drug to help your body do what it is supposed to do naturally, like ovulate, but doesn't do." I figure that if I take the Clomid and God doesn't want us to have a baby, then guess what- WE WON"T. But if we take the Clomid and it is God's time, then God will bless us.

My doctor says that she only does 6 months on the Clomid, and then she refers to someone else who is more specialized. That's not too long is it? Nope, 6 months I can do. So after a year of trying to just take progesterone or maybe only 6 months I"ll have to talk to Nick about it, we will hopefully be trying to get pregnant using a mild fertility drug.

On another side of my life, I am once again filling out job applications. It seems like a yearly thing for me. I HATE IT!!!!!!! I have 13 School District applications printed out on my desk righ now, and through the next three days, I plan to finish them all and send them out. At the same time, I am supposed to be helping full swing with VBS prep work and still maintaining a home for my hubby. He is so supportive and I love him so much. I feel bad for him that I'm so hormonal because of the progesterone I"m taking. He gets the brunt of the emotions.

On yet another side, it has now been two weeks since I watched NIck's uncle take his last breath. I can't say that I have totally recovered from this. In fact I don't think that I"ve fully dealt with all my emotions as a result of that event either. I"m sure that eventually I"ll dedicate an entire blog specifically to that, but for now just now that I am changed by it.

1 comment:

One-T said...

Thanks for your comment on my page, adn that is what i needed to hear. i am starting to understand it a bit more now. thanks. how are you?